Is a career in wedding planning right for you?
- Do you love working with people?
- Do you want the flexibility of being your own boss?
- Do you love working with details?
- Are you creative?
- Do you want a job where each day is different and exciting?
If you can answer YES to these questions, you have what it takes to be a successful wedding planner!
With the WEDDINGOLOGY WEDDING PLANNER CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME you can train in your spare time!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE STUDYING!
- Module 1: Working with Brides and Grooms
- Module 2: Early Planning
- Module 3: Wedding Stationery
- Module 4: Wedding Fashions
- Module 5: The Wedding Ceremony
- Module 6: The Wedding Reception
- Module 7: The Flowers
- Module 8: Working with Vendors
- Module 9: Wedding Gifts and the Gift Registry
- Module 10: Destination Weddings/Military Weddings/Multicultural Weddings
- Module 11: Home Weddings/Double Weddings/Theme Weddings
- Module 12: Second Weddings/Reaffirmations
- Module 13: Staring Your Own Business
- Module 14: Running Your Own Business
- FINAL EXAM AND CERTIFICATE
I’VE SEEN SIMILAR COURSES COSTING MORE…
The WEDDINGOLOGY Wedding Planner Certification Programme can be offered for a lower cost simply because we’ve decided to take less of a profit. Your wedding planner course consists of 14 units and the final exam— each is priced at $75, for a total cost of $1125. If you order the complete course at once, your price is reduced to $999.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS?
HOW ARE THE COURSES ADMINISTERED?
Once we receive your registration, we will email the modules you have ordered, as well as the pdf versions of the textbooks. If you purchase the entire course at once, the modules will be emailed 2 weeks apart.
CAN I TAKE THE MODULES OUT OF SEQUENCE?
If you have ordered the complete programme at the special price, a new module will be emailed to you every two weeks. This is to avoid the overwhelming that can happen if you have the entire course in front of you before finishing the first module.
Module 1 is an overview of the industry and must be completed first. If you are ordering the modules one at a time, you may order them in a different sequence if you wish.
ARE TEXTBOOKS INCLUDED?
Yes! You will receive pdf versions of “The SandcastlesGuide to Starting and Managing Your Own Wedding Planning Business” and “Weddingology” as part of your course fee. Paperback copies can be purchased separately through Amazon.
WILL THE COURSE GIVE ME RECOGNIZED PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS?
At this time there is no governing body regulating wedding planning. However, a certificate will make you more professional in the eyes of who matters most — your clients. You may use the letters CWP (Certified Wedding Planner) after your name to indicate that you have been certified, but they must not be used to falsely claim affiliation with any college or university.
ARE THE COURSES TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Yes. However, since we are not a “school” you will not claim it as education on your income tax forms. We will issue a receipt that you can claim as a business expense, in the same way you would claim professional seminars, etc.
WHAT ARE THE TIME LIMITS ON THE COURSES?
You alone decide how long it will take. The course is designed in self-contained modules that will fit perfectly into your family and work schedule.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Simply click here (or on any of the buttons on this page) to be taken to our secure ordering page. You can make your payment through email transfer or PayPal.